This policy covers how On Purpose treats personal information that On Purpose collects, receives, processes, uses and shares in connection with our public, private and/or restricted-use Web sites including but not limited to: www.chiroonpurpose.com. Please read the following information carefully to understand our practices and processing in regards to your personal data.
Information Collection and Use
On Purpose may collects personal information when you register with any of our Sites. As used in this policy “Personal Data” is as defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This includes information like your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Why do we need your data?
We need certain personal data in order to provide you access to the site. If you are registered with us, you will have been asked to check to agree to provide us this information in order to access our services, purchased products, or view and listen to content. This consent provides us with the legal basis we require under applicable laws to process your data. You maintain the right to withdraw such consent at anytime. If you do not agree to our use of your personal data in line with this policy, please do not use our site.
Collecting Your Personal Data
We collect data in the following ways:
- personal data provided during registration to use our site; including your name, phone number, email address, address, username, password and other demographic information;
- personal data provided when you make a purchase through our site; and
- the personal data you provide when you correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise.
- the personal data your provide when you report a problem with our site or we provide you with customer support;
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer or mobile device when you access the site. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer or mobile device operating system name and version, browser type, browser version, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, information about your use of and actions on our Site, unique and other diagnostic data. We collect this information about you using cookies.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling
We do not use your data for the purposes of automated decision making. However, we may do so in order to fulfill obligations imposed by law, in which case we will inform you of any such processing and provide you with the opportunity to object.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
On Purpose does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- When we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; or
Cookies & Pixel Tags
We collect visitor information by using cookies and pixel tags.
What are cookies? Cookies are files or pieces of information that may be stored in your computer’s hard drive when you visit a Web site. This file or piece of information allows a user to move quickly and easily around our Sites and is used to identify returning users. We also use a cookie to track a user’s sessions. We use this information to find out what site features are most popular so we can develop our Sites and content in light of our analysis of people’s usage.
A pixel tag, also known as a clear GIF or web beacon, is an invisible tag or tiny graphic image placed on certain pages of our website or in emails but not on your computer. When you access these pages, pixel tags generate a generic notice of that visit. They usually work in conjunction with cookies, registering when a particular computer visits a particular page. If you turn off cookies the pixel tag will simply detect an anonymous website visit. Pixel tags help us analyze our visitors’ online behavior and measure the effectiveness of our websites and our advertising. We work with service providers that help us track, collect, and analyze this information.
Pixel tags on our sites may be used to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the sites. This information may include your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type, your operating system, date and time information, and other technical information about your computer. We may also track certain information about the identity of the website you visited immediately before coming to our site. We do not otherwise track any information about your use of other websites.
Pixel tags and cookies in our emails may be used to track your interactions with those messages, such as when you receive, open, or click a link in an email message from us.
Google Analytics: These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our Site and how users use our Site. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor. It includes the number of visitors to our Site, the websites that referred them to our Site, the pages they visited on our Site, what time of day they visited our Site, whether they have visited our Site before, and other similar information. We use this information to help operate our Site more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Site.
We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. It is only used to improve how our Site works.
We also work with third-party companies that use tracking technologies to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to our websites and your interaction with our advertising and other communications.
We may combine the information we collect through cookies and pixel tags with other information we have collected from you. This information may be used to improve our websites, to personalize your online experience, to tailor our communications with you, to determine the effectiveness of our advertising, and for other internal business purposes.
Processing personal data
We may process your personal data as follows:
- To fulfill a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interest and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Using your Personal Data
We may use your personal data as follows:
- operate, maintain, and improve our Site, products, and services
- to manage your account, including communication with you regarding your account, if you have an account on our site;
- to respond to your customer service inquires;
- to send information including technical notices, updates, security alerts, and other general administrative messages;
- to provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and event which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchase or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information. Please note, even if you opt of receiving marketing email, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your account with us, if you have one, and our business dealings with you.
- to process payments you make via our site;
- as we believe necessary and appropriate to comply with applicable laws, to comply with lawful request and legal process, including to respond to requests from public and government authorities, to enforce our policy, and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of your or others;
- for analysis and study services; and
- as described in the “Sharing you personal data” section below.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data as follows:
- Our third party service providers: We may share your personal data with our third party service providers who provide such services as payment processing, information technology and relation support infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, data analysis, and other similar services.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Sites contain links to other third party Web sites; however, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites and do not make any representation as to the existence, sufficiency, accuracy or completeness of their Web sites or privacy policies.
Transfer of Data
Your information we collect from you, may be transferred to, stored and processed by us outside of the country in which you reside, where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world. By consenting to this policy, followed by your submission of your information, represents your agreement to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with the policy.
We will also retain your personal data as long as reasonably required for you to use the site until your close your account or request to cancel, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, for example for regulatory purposes.
- Opt-Out. You may contact us at anytime and opt-out of; direct marketing communications, any new processing of your personal data that we may carry out beyond the original purpose; or the transfer of your personal data outside the European Economic Area. Please note, however, some of the site may become inaccessible upon opting-out.
- Access. You may access the information we hold about you at any time by viewing your online account profile or contacting customer support
- Amend. You can contact us to update your correct any information we may have that is inaccurate.
- Erase and forget. In certain situations, for example, when the information we hold about you us no longer relevant or is incorrect, you can request to have your information erased.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact our customer support. In the request, please make it clear what personal information is involved, which of the above rights you wish to exercise. Please note for your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal data connect to the email from which the request comes from. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible and in any event, within one month of your request. Please not that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposed and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion.
We are committed to resolving any complaints about our collection or use of personal data. If you would like to make a complaint regarding this policy or our practices in relation to your personal data, please contact us at Support@ChiroOnPurpose.com. We will reply to your complaint as soon as we can in any event within one month. We hope to resolve any complaint brought to our attention, however, if you feel that your complaint has not been adequately resolved, you reserve the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Automatic Subscription Renewal Policy
Subscriptions to On Purpose are paid either Yearly, and billed on a 12-month subscription term from initial sign up date, quarterly which are billed every 90 days from initial sign up date, or Monthly which is billed every 30 days from initial sign up date. Automatic renewing subscriptions are charged at the then current posted pricing. You agree that we may automatically renew your subscription and charge your account unless you cancel your subscription prior to the renewal date. On purpose, will continue to renew your subscription charge your account on the renewal date until you cancel your subscription or On Purpose No Longer offers the Subscription Service.
Notice of Renewal Policy
On Purpose, will make every best attempt to notify you via email using an automated notification system prior to your subscription begin renewed and your account being charged. However, we cannot guarantee that the automatic notification system will provide you with the proper notice so we require that you keep track of your renewal date in your personal accounting records and do not rely on the automated renewal notification system.
We offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee on Advanced Subluxation Training. For On Purpose subscriptions we offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee within the first 30 days of the initial subscription purchase. No refunds will be provided after 30-days of the initial purchase. To request a refund please Email customer service at Support@ChiroOnPurpose.com or complete our Contact form at www.ChiroOnPurpose.com/Support or call us at 800-892-6463. All refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit card used at the time of purchase within Fourteen (14) business days upon receipt of the returned merchandise or phone approval
You may cancel your subscription based membership(s) at any time with or without reason prior to your renewal date. There is no cancellation fee or early termination fee. If you terminate your subscription after your renewal date your cancellation will be effective at the end of the current payment term and no refund will be issued. Cancellation within 30days of an initial subscription payment will be granted a refund per our refund policy. Cancellation of an initial subscription after 30days from initial purchase date will be effective at the end of the current payment term and no refund will be issued. To request a cancellation please Email customer service at Support@ChiroOnPurpose.com or complete our Contact form at www.ChiroOnPurpose.com/Support or call us at 800-892-6463.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at: Support@ChiroOnPurpose.com or in writing at On Purpose LLC. Attention: Operations Manager 646 Branch View Dr. Boiling Springs, SC 29316